You need quick reflexes and reactions as well as quick hand movements. You must keep the target areas, the vulnerable points in mind and direct your punches primarily at those areas. Always start slowly and as you gain in practise. speed up.
1. Stay relaxed and throw punches into the air. Without pushing beyond your limits, increase your speed until you are punching as fast as you can.
2. Hang a piece of siring from the ceiling and punch it as fast as you can. Then punch and snap back before connecting with the suing - as you gain experience, the speed of your punches and the force of the movement should make the string swing without being touched.
3. Using a partner, get him to slap your hand as you punch at him. You should beat him to it.
4. As your partner slaps your hand, penetrate the opening he makes between his block and your atiack.
5. Let your partner atiack. then attack as he recovers. Or attack him as he prepares to launch his first blow.
Was this article helpful?
Get All The Support And Guidance You Need To Make Sure You Are Safe In This Crazy World! This Book Is One Of The Most Valuable Resources In The World When It Comes To The Art Of Self Defense The Easy Way! Try not to get ensnared in your own little bubble and be cognizant that there are people outside of your domain. Whether we like it or not there are individuals out there whose aims are not always advantageous.