A. Other than the actual meat on game there are other parts of it that can be eaten. They are the: (WSVX.02.09e)
8) Gizzards. REFERENCE:
1. Paul Auerbach, Wilderness Medicine, 3rd Edition, 1995.
2. Larry Dean Olson, Outdoor Survival Guide, 5th Edition, 1990.
3. B-GA-217-001/PT-001, Down but not Out, Canadian Survival Guide.
4. Wilderness Way, Volume 2, Issue 1.
5. John Wiseman, SAS Survival Guide, 1993.
6. Chris Janowski, A Manual that could save your life, 1989.
7. William R. Davidson, Field Manual of Wildlife Diseases in the Southeastern United States, 2nd Edition, 1997.
Was this article helpful?
Knife Throwing Techniques of the Ninja. span stylecolor: 000000Do you want to learn the art of throwing knives? Ever wondered how it is done to perfection every time? Well here is your chance. This book contains well over 50 pages of detailed information and illustrations all about the art of knife throwing. This intriguing book focuses on the ninja's techniques and training. This is a must for all martial artists and anyone wanting to learn the knife throwing techniques of the ninja.span