e. Attach the boot to the snowshoe using the cord binding system. Note: All pigtails are secured together by a square knot with two overhand knots.
5. CANADIAN EMERGENCY SNOWSHOES. The Canadian emergency showshoes are an excellent method if saplings are available and cordage is limited.
a. Select 5 poles, 6 feet long (individual's height), % inch (thumb size) at the base, H inch (little finger size) at the tip for one shoe.
b. Cut 5 sticks approximately 10 inches long and % inch wide for each shoe and tie them in the following steps.
(1) Lash one stick to the snowshoe's tail (across the heavy end of the 5 poles).
(2) Lash 2 sticks across the poles where the heel will rest.
(3) Lash 2 sticks across the poles where the toe will rest.
(4) Secure the tips together.
c. Attach the boot to the snowshoe using the cord binding system..
Was this article helpful?
Knife Throwing Techniques of the Ninja. span stylecolor: 000000Do you want to learn the art of throwing knives? Ever wondered how it is done to perfection every time? Well here is your chance. This book contains well over 50 pages of detailed information and illustrations all about the art of knife throwing. This intriguing book focuses on the ninja's techniques and training. This is a must for all martial artists and anyone wanting to learn the knife throwing techniques of the ninja.span