13. Leaving I — Caster teleports up to 100' away. There can be no intervening barriers in a direct line between the caster and the point. A barrier is defined as anything the caster could not physically go through (e.g., a closed door is a barrier, a pit is not).
14. Cloaking X — As Cloaking I, except the caster can affect 10 targets (the caster makes one BAR that applies to all targets).
15. Unpresence — For the purposes of mental or magical detections, the caster appears to have no presence (e.g., he cannot be detected by Presence spells).
16. Cloaking Sphere II — As Cloaking Sphere I, except for the area of effect.
17. Focus Chi VI — As Focus Clii II, except bonus is +60.
18. Cloaking XX — As Cloaking I, except the caster can affect 20 targets (the caster makes one BAR that applies to all targets).
19. Leaving III — As Leaving I, except range is 300'.
20. Psychic Voice — Caster can mentally speak to another thinking being. Caster and target must be able to see each other or the caster must know the exact location of the target.
25. Cloaking Sphere III — As Cloaking Sphere I, except for the area of effect.
30. Focus Chi True — As Focus Chi II, except bonus is +100.
50. Zen Enlightenment — Caster may use one of the lower level spells on this list per round.
Zen Monk Base List 20.2.6
Was this article helpful?