1. Balance — Caster gains +50 to any moving maneuvers performed at a walking pace (e.g., walking a 3" beam).
2. Contractions—This spell allows the caster to slightly alter his muscles, limbs and torso. This facilitates escaping from bonds and small places. Gives a +25 to +50 bonus to maneuvers utilizing the Contortions skill.
3. Concentration II — This spell adds +20 to any one maneuver. No other action can be performed the round this maneuver is resolved.
4. Unpain I — Caster is able to sustain an additional 25% of his total concussion hits before passing out; hits are still taken and remain when the spell lapses.
5. Face Shifting — Caster is able to alter the form of his face to resemble someone else.
6. Harden Body III — For the duration of this spell, the caster's skin is treated as AT 3 (this is only effective if the caster is wearing no armor at all).
7. Concentration III — As Concentration II, except bonus is +30.
8. Strength II — In melee, caster does double normal concussion hits and his Strength stat bonus is doubled.
9. Unpain II — As Unpain 1, except an additional 50% of the caster's total hits may be sustained.
10. Body Shifting — As Face Shifting, except the form and the body can be altered slightly to the general shape and size of the desired humanoid race (must be within 25% of the caster's normal mass).
11. Concentration IV — As Concentration II, except bonus is +40.
12. Strength III — As Strength II, except caster does triple normal concussion hits and his Strength stat bonus is tripled.
13. Harden Body IV — For the duration of this spell, the castcr's skin is treated as AT 4 (this is only effective if the caster is wearing no armor at all).
14. Passing — Caster can move through any inanimate material up to 1' per level; it takes 1 round to pass through 2'.
15. Unpain III — As Unpain I, except an additional 75% of the caster's total hits may be sustained.
16. Concentration V — As Concentration II, except bonus is +50.
17. Zen Sleep -— This spell halves the normal amount of time needed for rest. For example, after a normal day, instead of needing only 8 hours of sleep, the caster will need only 4. This spell will remain in effect for the duration of the sleep.
18. Unpain IV —As Unpain /.except an additional 100% of the caster's total hits may be sustained.
20. Inner Reserves — Caster can go without sleep for the duration of this spell without any penalties. When this spell expires, caster must make up the amount of sleep he missed (assume 8 hours of sleep per day).
25. Passing True — As Passing, but caster can pass through as much material as the duration allows at a rate of 10' per round.
30. Strength IV — As Strength II, except castcr does quadruple normal concussion hits and his Strength stat bonus is quadrupled.
50. Unpain True — As Unpain I, except caster ignores all pain. Caster ignores all penalties (i.e., negative modifiers to actions) due to wounds and his concussion hits total is double his normal hits plus his Constitution temporary stat (on a 1-100 scale). When he exceeds this limit, he dies from system shock.
Was this article helpful?